Attending one of the rangers' events?
Some important information:
- Bookings for ranger events can be made by contacting the rangers directly on 0141 614 0962.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult on all events (including specific kid’s activities).
- For cycle events, please bring your own bike (preferably a mountain bike or similar) and helmet and ensure bicycle is in good working order.
- Please wear suitable clothing, bring waterproofs (even in summer!) and wear sturdy shoes or boots on all events.
- The rangers may take photographs on events, which may be used in promotional material. If you would rather not be included in these pictures, please tell one of the rangers before the event begins.
- Please see the Whitelee Countryside Rangers web pages for directions to events meeting points.
- All finish times and distances are approximate and subject to change